Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
Gartner, Inc., a leading information technology research firm, named Boomi a Leader in its report, “2021 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service”
for 8 years in a row.
What is iPaas?
Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) enables companies to achieve their digital transformation goals faster by unifying application and data integration, API management, workflow automation, B2B/EDI partners, data catalog and preparation, and master data management in a single, scalable, cloud-based solution.
1. Single instance multi-tenant architecture
2. Distributed, scalable architecture
3. Low code
4. Support for varied integration patterns
5. Support for new and emerging use cases, including IoT, Edge, and Blockchain
6. Intelligence and insights
7. High ROI
A Boomi Innovation First
How Can iPaaS Benefit Your Organization?
As organizations seek to take advantage of the speed, agility and economics of the cloud, there’s an increasingly critical need to look at integration in a new way. iPaaS is purpose-built to:
- help companies handle the integration requirements of today’s business environment
- future-proof their integration solutions
- increase the value of their IT investments
iPaaS customers realize significant, concrete, cost and speed-of-implementation benefits. We invite you to consider how iPaaS can help you derive greater return on investment, faster time-to-value and increased business success. Learn more with Boomi today.