SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (“SLA”)
The Service Availability SLA, the Boomi AtomSphere Support services, the Jump Start services, and the other optional services described herein apply and are available to Customers with an active subscription to utilize the Boomi AtomSphere Services, and whose account is current (i.e. not past due), including, with respect to optional services, timely payment of fees therefor. The Boomi AtomSphere Services are delivered pursuant to the Boomi Master Services Agreement (“MSA”) which is available at: www.boomi.com/msa.
1. Service Availability
a. Coverage and Definitions
The term “Production Atom Cloud” is defined as any production multi-tenant integration runtime engine hosted by Boomi.
The term “Test Atom Cloud” is defined as any test multi-tenant integration runtime engine hosted by Boomi.
The term “Local Atom Environment” is defined as either a test or production atom environment residing within a Customer’s network, outside of the Boomi domain.
The term “Service Availability” is defined as the percentage of a particular month (based on 24 hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that “AtomSphere Platform” and “Production Atom Cloud” was available for access.
“Test Atom Cloud” and “Local Atom Environment” are excluded from the term “Service Availability”.
“Scheduled Maintenance” does not factor into Service Availability. To ensure the Platform uptime and keep Boomi AtomSphere operating optimally, it is necessary to perform regular, routine maintenance (“Scheduled Maintenance”) that, on occasion, may affect Platform availability.
Scheduled Maintenance occurs once a week, on Wednesday mornings between 12am — 4am ET.
All efforts have been put in place to isolate this downtime from the actual Boomi Atoms themselves. Although not guaranteed, Boomi Atoms will typically be unavailable during this window for less than one (1) minute.
Boomi reserves the right to schedule additional Scheduled Maintenance on an emergency basis with twelve (12) hours notice, for not more than eight hours at a time.
b. Service Level
Boomi’s goal is to achieve 99.99% Service Availability.
Subject to 1c and 1d, if in any month the Service Availability is less than 99.99%, Boomi shall provide, as the sole and exclusive remedy, a credit to Customer in accordance with the following schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service change for the affected service:
|Service Availability||Credit Percentage|
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Service Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond Boomi’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- scheduled maintenance, upgrades and emergency maintenance;
- any DNS or Domain Registry issues outside the direct control of Boomi including DNS and Registry propagation issues and expiration;
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the customer’s account in breach of Boomi’s MSA;
- Acts or omissions of other customers (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by other customers) sharing the affected server(s) with customer, including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the other customers’ account in breach of Boomi’s MSA;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. Boomi is not responsible for browser, DNS, or other caching that may make your account appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Boomi will guarantee only those areas of the Internet considered under the control of Boomi: Boomi servers’ links to the Internet, Boomi’s routers, and Boomi’s servers themselves.
d. Credit Request
In order to receive a credit, Customer must make a request for credit by filing a support ticket through Boomi’s Customer Support Center. Each request in connection with this SLA must include the dates and times of the unavailability, a description of the perceived problem, and must be received by Boomi within ten (10) business days after the unavailability. If the unavailability is confirmed by Boomi, credits will be applied within 30 days of Boomi’s receipt of customer’s credit request.
The total amount credited to Customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total monthly recurring fee paid by the Customer for said month for the affected Services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to Customer or collected by Boomi and are Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the Availability.
Important Disclaimer Regarding Your SLA
Boomi’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy for Boomi’s failure to deliver any services covered hereunder shall be for Boomi, at its option, to reperform the services in a manner substantially in accordance with this SLA or issue a refund to you.
For information regarding Dell Boomi support services, please refer to our service description or access directly at https://www.boomi.com/legal/service.