Boomi featured on Military Makeover Lifetime TV 10/28 & 11/03In honor of Veterans Day and National Veterans and Military Families Month, Boomi salutes the veterans and service members who bring their best to our company every day, living our company core values: play for each other, build trust, own it, go beyond, and create awesome things. Hear more from our team members who continue to serve, beginning with Navy veteran and Vice President of Sales (Americas) Rob Evans.
Boomi Veteran Academy
Learn the skills you need to get the career you want.
About the Veteran Academy
Are you interested in a fast-paced, challenging, rapidly-growing career in IT? Boomi can get you there!
At Boomi, we know service members, veterans and their spouses have an incredibly unique set of skills and attributes well-suited for a civilian career in IT. Technology is constantly evolving, so Boomi relies on our team to have a strong work ethic, adaptability when faced with change, and a desire for continuous learning and improvement. We know that’s you!
Who is eligible for Veteran Academy?
Any service member, veteran, or military spouse.
What is Boomi?
The Boomi platform makes it faster and easier to unify data, systems, applications, processes and people. Boomi quickly and easily unites everything in a company’s digital foundation to achieve better outcomes faster. In essence, Boomi is a cloud-based integration solution for even the most complex business challenges. In today’s tech-heavy world, what companies need most are savvy problem solvers who can help connect the dots to drive business outcomes. This could be you.
What is the Academy?
The Boomi Veteran Academy offers a unique in-depth training experience that helps you transition from your military service into a civilian IT career and builds a compelling resume for employment. Choose from one of our two training options:
- In-person 8-week, paid summer internship at Boomi headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA. You will receive hands-on training, achieve multiple certifications, improve your technical and soft skills, and solve real business problems.
- Online self-paced, free technical training that results in multiple certifications. Plus, you get personalized feedback and support from mentors to answer your questions.
See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information regarding these options and for additional information about the program, qualifications, and career opportunities
Why choose Boomi?
The benefits of the Academy go beyond training and certifications. You become part of the Boomi Community. You will have access to:
- Insights from Boomi’s top executives, knowledgeable professionals, and program graduates to grow into your civilian career.
- Support from mentors and Boomi industry-leading professionals who want you to succeed through learning, growing and developing relevant skills.
- Networking with fellow Boomi Veteran Academy peers and Boomi insiders to form meaningful connections that can help advance your career.
- Introductions to Boomi customers looking to hire Boomi certified developers. Boomi’s exciting ecosystem includes 600 partners and thousands of customers. They are looking for Boomi-skilled professionals to help them accelerate business outcomes using the Boomi suite of products.
We have the largest customer base among integration platform vendors, and ever-growing demand for Boomi-certified professionals. Why wait?
"Coming to Boomi provided me with the skills needed to be highly competitive in today’s job market."
"This program is a great way for transitioning veterans to get relevant experience and training in a growing IT field."
"If you would like to get ahead of the game in the information technology field and to be a part of a winning culture, where what you do is making a difference in the world then the Boomi program is for you."
Our partnership with IVMF
Boomi has partnered with Syracuse University’s Institute for Veterans and Military (IVMF).
IVMF’s Onward to Opportunity (O2O) program, which provides carerr preparation and employment training will offer free access to Boomi Training and Certification.
“Access to Boomi’s courses and certifications is an exciting step forward in equipping our students with even more resources to succeed in growing in-demand careers.
We are proud and privileged to work with Boomi to advance employment opportunities for veterans, service members and their families,” says Michael Bianchi, IVMF Senior Director for Educations & Career Training.
“We are proud to partner with IVMF and add Boomi training to the offering IVMF presents,” says Chris McNabb, CEO of Boomi. “The military community brings meaningful experience and aptitude to the workplace.
Boomi is excited to help these veterans acquire the technology skills they need to build their careers in teh digital economy and provide for their military families.”
O2O is currently one of the largest career skills programs, operating on 18 military installations and virtually around the world and serving more transitioning service members and their spouses than many other programs.
Available at no cost to transitioning service members, veterans and military spouses, empowering them to secure meaningful post-transition job placements in high-demand fields.