Teachers Mutual Bank Delivers Omnichannel Customer Experience with Boomi
Industry & Market
Banking (Financial Services)
- Google Analytics
One of Australia’s largest mutual banks turns to Boomi to drive digital transformation, stay competitive and grow its membership.
Teachers Mutual Bank partners with Dell Boomi to drive business agility
Teachers Mutual Bank completes customer service overhaul with Dell Boomi
Teachers Mutual Bank deploys Dell Boomi platform for digital transformation
The final piece of Teachers Mutual Bank’s IT puzzle
Teachers Mutual Bank
One of Australia’s largest mutual banks turns to Boomi to drive digital transformation, stay competitive and grow its membership. Through the Boomi integration cloud, Teachers Mutual Bank created a mobile-first, omnichannel customer experience and launched new fintech offerings.
In order to stay competitive and grow its membership, Teachers Mutual Bank (TMB) knew that digital transformation would be required — which meant adopting new technology. In particular, the bank aspired to create a top-shelf, mobile-first, omnichannel customer experience.
TMB also wanted to quickly and easily connect to rapidly evolving new fintech services to be ready to evolve along with the industry. In essence, the bank needed an integration development and management environment that could drive speed and agility.
Manual, time-consuming integration processes required custom coding and could not be built fast enough to keep the bank competitive.
It needed an application and data infrastructure that was both flexible and fully secure while taking full advantage of new best of breed cloud applications and data management platforms.
How Boomi Helped
TMB has used Boomi to integrate forty applications, including customer-facing apps such as MoneyBrilliant for financial management, and Spriggy, a prepaid Visa card for minors that can be managed through a mobile app. With Boomi, TMB was able to:
- Modernize integration infrastructure with plug-and-play architecture
- Reduce IT operating costs with flexible, dynamic connectivity
- Minimize previous manual work such as file transfers and custom coding to build integrations
- Automate and streamline banking operations by connecting business process management tools to core banking systems and workflows
The Boomi low-code development platform can connect to anything to help turbocharge rapid, agile development processes. With Boomi, TMB has the ability to plug and unplug components for rapidly spinning up and testing new integrations and business process improvements. This has proven beneficial in many ways, including:
- Reducing integration times up to 90 percent
- Rapidly deploying new omnichannel, “one screen” view for customer support
- Quick deployment of new mobile applications
- Streamlining of integration processes, significantly lowering operating costs
By using Boomi, Teachers Mutual Bank has reduced development times by up to 90 percent.