VIRTUAL #CIOChat Live 2.0
Wednesday, April 15th 2020
The #CIOChat is a non-profit (501c3) community of CIOs. It is dedicated to CIO education and STEM Diversity Scholarship, Mentorship, and Internships. #CIOChat Live extends the #CIOChat to an in-person gathering of leading CIOs. #CIOChatLive aims to be the premier event for CIOs to hear from
other CIOs regarding their approaches to leading technical organizations, digital transformation, cloud, and the list goes on. With thought leaders, vanguard CIOs, and provocative questions, #CIOChatLive aims to create a gathering that allows CIOs to move to being business ‘cocreators’ and ‘change instigators’.
Boomi is excited to be sponsoring this year’s #CIOChat Live 2.0 virtual event! This year’s event will be a free, virtual gathering.
3 Live CIO Panels, on April 15th:
- 9-10 EST Moving from Trusted Operator to Biz Co-Creator and Change Instigator
- 12-1 EST Facilitating Innovation Teams
- 3-4 EST Creating Diversity in Technology Teams
4 Recorded Keynote Presentations:
- “Next Gen Digital Operating Model”, Charlie Betz, Forrester Research
- “Designed for Digital”, Martin Mocker, MIT-CISR, ESB Business School
- “Driving Digital”, Isaac Sacolick, Former Business Week CIO
- “Architecting the Business Future”, Dion Hinchcliffe, Constellation Research, Author
Register TODAY to secure your spot for this exclusive event!
Looking forward to having you join us!
Fill out the form below to register now