How CIOs Can Drive Digital Transformation In Their Organizations
Hear a frank discussion between Isaac Sacolick (Author, Top 100 CIO, StarCIO President) and Myles Suer (#CIOChat Facilitator) around Isaacs’ new book “Driving Digital” and the CIO role in Digital Transformation.
According to MIT-CISR’s research only 28% firms have succeeding in digitization. Nearly ¾ fail at digital transformation. Worse yet a majority of organizations, remain siloed in their operations and data. Given this, what steps can a CIO take?
Join Isaac and Myles on Wednesday, November 28th, to learn about:
• Getting business leaders onboard for business value co-creation
• Why agile is a transformation enabler?
• Putting in place Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Culture
• Managing ‘Technology Debt’ to win
• Creating Data Driven Organizations
• Putting in Place Digital Products
Duration: 50 minutes (including Q&A)
Isaac Sacolick, Author, Top 100 CIO, StarCIO President
Myles Suer #CIOChat Facilitator
Fill out the form to watch the recording