Delivering on the promise of value based care is driving change in the Health Care ecosystem today. It requires efforts of digital transformation to act on many different groups and in different ways depending on your provider organization. Solutions are more than just about implementing one care record or relying on legacy models and their existing enterprise architectures. Many health care organizations are examining their enterprise architectures (EA) and assessing how their respective EAs are able to best partner and support a Hospital or Integrated Delivery Network’s (IDN) core business initiatives.
Join John Reeves, Boomi’s Healthcare Evangelist and Brian Stadnik, Integration Manager at DJO Global, as they discuss:
- How to benefit from an out of the box multi-cloud strategy
- Immediately offsetting technical debt with true value based IT architectures and process designs
- Enabling new IT roles and deploying consistent, repeatable and secure technical solutions using a common unified/integrated platform
- Effectively Going-Live with new projects related to mergers/acquisitions and managing downside risk associated with leadership change
- How Boomi is enabling its customers like, DJO Global, to provide value based care and hear other interesting use cases.
Duration: Approximately 45 minutes with Q&A
Fill out the form to watch the recording