The State of Modernization, Transformation, and Innovation in the Digital Age
A Vanson Bourne survey of global business and IT leaders examines how top corporations are creating greater organizational performance
More than 90 percent of corporations are driving large-scale IT and process changes to innovate faster and operate more efficiently
A new global report finds that organizations are reaping big rewards from modernization, transformation, and innovation. They’re improving the customer experience, boosting productivity, reducing costs, and opening new revenue streams.
But there’s more work to do. Critically, the report identifies that organizations need to develop a modern data management strategy relying on low-code development and agile integration technologies. To this point, IT skills and budget limitations are key challenges as digital transformation efforts continue to unfold.
“The State of Modernization, Transformation, and Innovation in the Digital Age” is based on a survey of more than 1,200 IT and business executives across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific conducted for Boomi by the IT research firm Vanson Bourne.
The report provides key insights about:
- Top benefits organizations have realized through modernization, transformation, and innovation
- Key strategies and technology priorities driving transformation at corporations
- How leaders are addressing challenges and adapting to disruption
- Trends specific to industries, regions, and business/IT roles
- The role of cloud-native integration and low-development in driving key data management improvements for any organization
Read the Boomi report “The State of Modernization, Transformation, and Innovation in the Digital Age” for valuable insights and practical guidance that can help guide your business and IT strategy in the fast-changing digital era.
Download “The State of Modernization, Transformation, and Innovation in the Digital Age” today.
Fill out the form below to get instant access