Dallas Boomi User Group Meetup
Thursday July 12, 2018
Please join us for the next Dallas Boomi User Group Meetup. This session will be a great opportunity to network with other Boomi Customers and learn from Boomi experts.
Texas Instruments Incorporated Executive Offices
12500 TI Boulevard
Dallas, Texas 75243
- 3:00 PM Registration, Welcome
- 3:20 PM Introduction
- 3:30 PM Customer Use Case: John Kohlschein, Pioneer Natural Resources
- 4:00 PM Break, Networking
- 4:10 PM Sean Murphy, Senior Systems Engineer – A Master Data Management (MDM) Use Case – Database Synchronization
- 4:35 PM Q & A and Live Feedback
- 4:45 PM Wrap up
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM Social Event, Networking
Fox & Hound
112 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
Phone: (972) 437-4225
*Texas Instruments requires attendees names for access to their facilities and their names will be shared with Texas Instruments.
Registration for this event is now closed.
If you are still interested in attending, please contact your account executive otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the next Dallas area User Group