SAP & Salesforce.com Integration Made Easy in the Cloud
Duration: 60 minutes
Moving data between ERP and CRM applications and keeping them synchronized has historically been extremely difficult and time consuming. Organizations that utilize SAP® as their ERP solution often struggle to integrate SAP with other systems in their enterprise or in the cloud such as Salesforce.com®, and in turn fail to automate or optimize their business processes. This means data inconsistencies that cause loss of track-ability, incomplete reporting and lots of manual fixes. While many SAP integration approaches are complex, expensive, and difficult to employ, a new approach— using Dell Boomi®— changes the game.
Steve Tseng, Enterprise Architect Dell Boomi and Wes Manning, Sales Engineer Dell Boomi, will introduce the SAP-certified Dell Boomi connector and cloud integration solution, and Michael Hubbs, Director of IT, Emtec, Inc., will illustrate how implementation of Dell Boomi enabled shortened time-to-value and a lower cost of integration between SAP and Salesforce.com.
Topics covered include:
- SAP integration fundamentals, including IDocs, BAPIs and RFCs
- Live demonstration of a Dell Boomi SAP-to-Salesforce.com integration in the cloud
- Use case: Emtec, Inc’s immediate ROI and improved quote-to-cash process
- Speakers include:
- Michael Hubbs, Director of IT, Emtec, Inc.
- Steve Tseng, Enterprise Architect, Dell Boomi
- Wes Manning, Sales Engineer, Dell Boomi