December 3rd, 2015
Companies that compete in today’s fast-paced, data-driven world are increasingly relying on data analytics to drive their business intelligence (BI) initiatives. But the rapid rate of technology innovation means that as more cloud-based applications hit the market, even more data is created, posing considerable challenges in providing timely data analysis from disparate sources.
Even with these challenges, the need for BI has continued to grow. Companies have come to depend on data analytics, and with good reason. According to Bain, companies that use analytic insights are:
- 3x more likely to make decisions faster
- 3x more likely to execute against decisions as intended
- 2x more likely to be in the top quartile of financial performance in their industries
The Salesforce Analytics Cloud Platform was built on three strategic pillars that support the growing need for BI:
- Data for everyone. The goal of Analytics Cloud is to make data analytics instantly available and accessible to all business users in a self-service model that offers the ability to conduct searches.
- Analytics Cloud was designed for mobile devices so that data can be quickly displayed visually and easily shared from any location at any time.
- Analytics Cloud provides analytics that are immediately actionable, helping to facilitate business decisions.
That last pillar drives home the primary benefit: Salesforce Analytics Cloud puts actionable business intelligence and analytics in the hands of business users. That is, after the data is extracted from disparate sources, checked for accuracy, normalized and analyzed.
Taking these steps confidently requires that data is moved, managed and governed before importing it into Analytics Cloud by using a scalable, multi-purpose platform as a service like Dell Boomi’s—which offers integration platform as a service (iPaaS), master data management and API management.
The Salesforce Analytics Cloud Integration Guidebook
The Dell Boomi platform can help Salesforce Analytics Cloud users with the data integration and data quality issues they will likely face—and a new resource shows how. Download our complimentary Salesforce Analytics Cloud Integration Guidebook, which includes topics such as:
- Common Salesforce Analytics Cloud business processes that benefit from iPaaS
- Using iPaaS to address integration challenges
- Integration project implementation checklist
- How to evaluate an iPaaS vendor
Find out for yourself how Dell Boomi can help your organization get more from the Salesforce Analytics Cloud Platform and realize the promise of BI.