People, Productivity and Purpose: The Impact of Anglicare Southern Queensland’s Data Focused Strategy
Anglicare is in the business of supporting people. But while it has been so focused on helping Australians, its operational environment fell by the wayside. Compounding inefficiencies inspired a transformation that would see Anglicare leverage the Boomi platform as the centrepiece of its IT environment, allowing it to foster a culture of productivity and a purpose for its people.
In this session, you find out about Anglicare Southern Queensland’s challenges including:
- Transforming from a legacy applications landscape
- Reducing manual processes
- Enabling a digital mobile workforce
- Complying with government regulations
- Achieving reduction in costs to serve better
Anglicare’s Brett Wallis will share how the organisation overcame these challenges. He will discuss the impact of its data-focused strategy on productivity, which has thus far returned more than 2,000 ‘people hours’ to the business. You will also hear about the solutions Anglicare implemented to:
- Enable a digital mobile workforce with Dell Boomi platform to ensure nurses and other employees have mission-critical resources available at all times
- Establish powerful business intelligence by synchronising its transformed operational environment and securely communicating data
- Drastically improve resource allocation and reduce costs
Brett Wallis will also discuss how Anglicare’s integrated and data-driven approach developed a foundation to adopt the Internet of Things (IoT), maintaining full visibility to comply with industry regulations (ie. the conditions set out by Royal Commission into Aged Care), and aligning to the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Manager Enterprise Applications
Fill out the form to watch the recording